Value Cremations Packages
At Value Cremations we are able to offer a low cost, basic cremation service as an alternative to a traditional or elaborate more expensive funeral service.
The Value Cremations package has been specifically designed to suit as many New Zealanders as possible who are looking for a low cost, yet dignified cremation service using reputable providers. As such, Value Cremations is unable to make changes to the package as it has been tailored so that we can offer you a value for money cremation service.
The Value Cremations package inclusions are the same across each region however as service providers and cremation service related costs vary by region, the price we are able to offer you also varies by region.
The Value Cremations package always includes:
- Caring support from our highly experienced team over the phone to arrange the cremation during business hours - Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm
- Your loved one taken into our care Monday to Friday during business hours, 8.30am to 5.00pm
- The required mortuary preparation to a high standard of respect and care
- Organising all application and registration forms, including the Doctor's medical certificate, cremation application, registration of the death and the death certificate
- Dressing of your loved one in their own clothing
- A simple coffin
- Transportation of your loved one to the crematorium
- Cremation fee
- Notification when the ashes are available for collection
Additional charges may apply for:
- Doctors fees – These may arise if your loved one passed away at home, a rest-home or at a hospice.
- Services provided outside business hours
- Travelling more than 30km’s from Value Cremations
- Providing an oversized coffin
Cremation package cost in your region
To view the cremation package cost and contact details for Value Cremations in your region, please choose from the regions listed below: